Wednesday, January 11, 2006

farttttttt

Yumin just learnt a new word from her..

Neopet. "/ Lol waha. It's rancid which means repugnant; nasty.
Yea okay like whatever right?
-
Work today was o..kay.
It was less boring.. Ya..

I realised that humans are almost like robots. They are trained to do things - weird tasks, etc. Sometimes i think they may not even know what the tasks they complete were for. They're good, i'd say.. The people in that company.
They're kind of workaholic-ish... Especially some of the people in my department.
&I personally think that the people in the factory office &all are better than those in the HQ. (bold statement ha ha)
Well they may not be good in their english &stuff &chinese is more of their first language but they're good in the things they're trained to do. They get used to it, definitely.. &they do it well.
I admire them :)

I think Mr JP.Chong is quite v funny with his 'mei you ren zai' (no one's here) when the phone rings. Haha. The caller would know it's him &say jpchong ah? Haha. The way he says it is v monotonous also. So that adds to the 'funniness'. Oh well. Light entertainment, i guess. ;D

-
I hope i don't make mistakes in my job. I made a few today. Gah it's just.. not complete. I jotted (?) down what i should do &stuff &i think i lost the darn piece of paper gahhhh!
Nvm, i guess. Still can write again. At least it's only the 2nd day of work...

-
On my way home in the bus i was munching on cheesefries &whipped potato. Hehheh i think i was being kinda nasty 'cos there must've been a lot of faster-go-home-eat-im-starved office workers in the bus. Heehee =P


-
Okay i wanna clarify something.. The end of jan thing right...
Is not referring to us 2005 batch! Haha YAY i was sooo wronged. My apologies.
Go here to find out more.
Thanks shijun :)


-
Kay.. since i don't have much to say now i'm gonna indulge myself in neopets &my book &british comedy videos soon.
But before that lemme show you some pictures first. &A topic on tuitions. Ha ha.



I like, lah. Can't help it right. :)

You don't say. Ha.

I love faxing stuff :) Kinda.

The colour quite cool hor? But not stylo milo. Unique nonetheless.
-

Okay. The tuition topic. See, i made it small 'cos i don't want any lucky people who happen to know those 2friggin' stupid-looking kids to sue me ;( Know? 'Cos i'm gonna suan. Ha. ha.
Let's see. This is an advert i saw under my block. The notice board part.
When we wait for the lifts to reach the 1st storey we would look at these notices wouldn't we? That's how we get aware of molest cases &stuff..
This is utterly stupid.

Why do i say that? Okay. It says Tuition &Enrichment.. Right?

So why are these dumb kids in the ad? Tell me is the word tuition in any relevance to the picture of 2smiling kids? Gah i dunno. I call 'em stupidlooking &dumb merely because the sight of 'em irks me. Why ah. Dunno leh. Just don't like. They feel irritating to me already. Especially that bitch.

Waha. Kay mean.
But look, p1-6 english, maths, science..
Abacus..
Are those words in that picture? I know a picture says a thousand words. But i can't read those damn words!!
Stupid advert.

Use your brain, use your brain..!
If i were one who'd start up my own business or wanna give private tuition to earn extra bucks.. I would never, ever put up pictures of my ADORABLE cousin despite him being sooo adorable.

Kids are still a pain in the ass.
-

Work tommorow. Pardon my grumbling. I had been wanting to bring that up since i saw it.. But like i said my memories' falling me.

Shopping shopping!
Weekends weekends!
End of work end of work!
5thirty 5thirty!
WEEEEEEEEE :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home